WELCOME MESSAGE FROM BRUCE ARCHAMBEAULT, GENERAL CHAIR
I am very excited to announce that the 2014 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) will include a Signal Integrity/Power Integrity (SI/PI) conference as part of our symposium. IEEE EMC Society is planning and promoting this symposium to draw EMC and Signal Integrity professionals from around the world. Having EMC and SI/PI under one roof will make this a conference not to miss and is sure to increase attendance! Consider the following benefits:
Benefits for Symposium Attendees:
- Top-rated, peer-reviewed technical paper sessions
- Increase in the number of papers because of the SI/PI conference
- Special and invited paper sessions of topical interest
- Workshops and tutorials (with Professional Development Hours!)
- Demonstrations and experiments
- Global EMC University – tutorials with CEUs
- Exhibitors showcasing the latest EMC and SI/PI products and services
- Fun, imaginative and entertaining social events
- 2 world-class hotels connected to the Convention Center
- A chance to visit the “City of Oaks,” a city boasting a diverse array of historic landmarks, burgeoning cosmopolitan offerings and fun-loving southern hospitality
Benefits for Exhibitors:
- Promotion, promotion, promotion! Sales, sales, sales!!
- More than 10,000 symposium brochures to be mailed and distributed at various shows globally (see this year’s tote bag for a sample)
- Advertisements in industry publications throughout the year
- Press announcements in industry publications throughout the year
- A professionally developed website that is easily navigated, searchable, current, linkable to your website (www.emc2014.org)
- Solid technical program to draw attendees from around the world
- Additional attendance due to the SI/PI conference
- Budget-friendly promo and patronage opportunities offer branding and lead generation opportunities – priced less than ever before!
- An exhibitor committee staffed with experienced exhibiting, sales and marketing professionals
- Raleigh’s many free museums and world-renowned tech scene makes this city the emerging cultural and entertainment destination of the Southeast U.S.
I’m looking forward to seeing you in Raleigh in 2014!
Bruce Archambeault, General Chair
2014 IEEE International Symposium on EMC